Rice flour 2cups
Besan flour 1cup
Butter melted 1/4cup
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder 1/2tsp
Cumin seeds(jeera) 1tsp
Oil for deep frying
1. In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients expcept oil and mix well.
2. Mix well and make a soft dough adding sufficient water.
3. Heat oil in a pan for deep frying, take small amount of dough and place it in chakrala press (muruku maker) and press the dough(chakralu) in hot oil on medium flame by rotating your hand on circular motion.
4. Fry chakralu on both sides till they get golden color.
5. Do the same process for remaining dough.
6. Cool completely and store in a air tight container.