Cooked rice 2cups
Green chilli finely chopped 4(adjust to spice level)
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves finely chopped 1tbsp
Raw coconut grinded 1/2cup
Mustard seeds 1tsp
Jeera/cumin seeds 1tsp
Curry leaves 15-20
1. In a bowl mix rice and curd by adding some water.
2. Now add salt, green chilli, coriander leaves and raw coconut paste mix well with rice.
3. Heat oil in a pan add popu items one by one and fry.
4. Now add this popu to the curd rice and mix well.
5. Curd rice is ready.....Serve with pickle.