Rice flour 2cups
Green chilli finely chopped 2
Curry leaves chopped 1stalk
Ginger finely chopped 1tsp
Salt to taste
1. Peel the skin and finely slice the onion.
2. In a mixing bowl take onions, rice flour, green chilli, curry leaves,ginger and salt mix well with out adding water.
3. Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
4. Now you can observe onions released some moisture that is enough for binding the ingredients together.
5. Heat oil for deep frying, knead the mixture.
6. Slowly drop the onion mixture into hot oil and fry, when the pakoras cooked and become crisp remove from the oil or till golden brown.
7. Repeat the same process for the rest of the mixture.
Serve hot and enjoy.......