Sugar 2-2 1/2cup(adjust)
Elaichi powder(Cardamom) 1/2tsp
Badam chopped 2tsp
1. Boil Water in a heavy bottomed vessel, add sabudana and cook it till half done.
2. Now add semolina, mix well and cook saggubiyam and semiya till they become soft. Stir occasionally.
3. Add sugar and mix well bring it to boil and add ealichi powder and mix well, remove from the flame.
4. In a pan heat Ghee and fry cashews, raisins, badam and add it to payasam.
5. In an another vessel heat milk and keep it a side.
6. Wait for 1/2 hour, mix payasam and milk together.
7. Serve hot or cold.
It cools the body, a good food in summer
1.first take sabudana(saggubiyam) in a bowl add 1/2tsp ghee, mix well to reduce the sticky nature of sabudana while cooking.
2.Fry semolina with 1/2tsp ghee for 1 minute.
3. don't add milk immediately when it is hot, there is a chances milk will breaks.