Verusenaga pappu/Pallilu/Peanuts/Ground nuts 1cup
Dry red chilli 12
Garlic pods 6
Cumin seeds/jeera 2tsp
Dry coconut powder 2tbsp
Salt to taste
1. Heat a pan and roast ground nuts/verusenaga pappu on medium flame, peel off the skin and keep aside.
2. In the same pan add oil and fry red chilli for 1minute, add cumin seeds/jeera fry for one more minute remove from the stove.
3. Cool the ingredients completely.
- Now grind red chilli, cumin seeds, salt as powder.
- Add Garlic pods, Fried ground nuts and dry coconut powder grind as a coarse powder.
You can use this powder in preparation of curries also...
Store it in a dry air tight container.