Eggs 4(boiled and peel off)
Cumins seeds 1/4tsp
Salt to taste
Chilli powder 1/2-1 tsp
(Red Chilli powder 1tsp
Cumin seeds 1/4tsp
Grind these 3 ingredients as a powder and use it as chilli powder).
1. Take boiled eggs and peel the skin and cut into halves, keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, fry for few seconds, add eggs.
3. Fry eggs on both sides for 1-2minutes and sprinkle salt and chilli powder (grinded powder) mix well.
4. Keep the stove on medium flame and fry for 2-3 minutes remove from flame.
5. Serve hot with rice-sambar.