Channa dal 1cup(soak 2hrs and grind as a coarse paste)
Plantain(kura arati kaya) 1(cooked and mashed)
Green chilli finely chopped 2
Onion finely chopped 1
Green onions finely chopped 2tsp
Ginger finely chopped 1/2inch
Corriander powder 1/2tsp
Curry leaves finley chopped 2tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
1. In a mixing bowl take all the ingredients except oil and mix well without water.
2. Heat oil in a pan, take lemon size ball of the mixture and make it flat in between your palms, drop carefully in hot oil.
3. Each batch you can fry 4-5 depends on your pan size. don't make croud.
4. Fry vada both sides until they reach golden brown color, take vada's out and put it on oil absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
5. Repeat the same process for the rest of the mixture.
6. Serve hot with any chutney or with curry leaves powder.
it's yummy snack at tea time.