Tindora(donda kayalu) 1/4kg
Green chillies 4-5
Dry coconut 2inch piece(powder 2tsp)
Garlic cloves 2
Salt to taste
Mustard, cumin seeds 1/2tsp
Curry leaves 10
1. Wash and trim the ends, cut lengthwise into halves, and then cut each half into 3-4 pieces lengthwise.
2. Now heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds let them pop, add tindora/dondakaya mix well and keep the stove on medium flame fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Now add salt, turmeric powder mix well, cover and cook it on low flame until tindora becomes soft, stir occasionally.
4. Mean while grind green chilli, coconut, garlic as a powder and keep side.
5. Now remove the lid, add grinded green chilli mixture, curry leaves and combine well.
6. Fry for 5-10 minutes on low-medium flame remove from the flame.
7. Serve hot with rice, or with roti.