Black gram dal(Minapappu/ Urad dal) 2cups
Grated Jaggery 1 1/2cup
Ghee 1 cup
1. Heat a pan, dry roast dal on low to medium flame till golden brown color, at this stage you feels good aroma of fried dal.
2. Now cool it, and grind as a powder.
3. Now add grated jaggery to urad dal powder.
4. Grind jaggery and urad dal powder together, it helps jaggery to mix well with urad dal powder.
5. Take this mixture into a mixing bowl, add melted hot ghee mix slowly until you get nice consistency to make laddu.
6. Make round shaped laddu's of this mixture using your palms.
Now...Delicious laddu(SUNNUNDALU) are ready to serve..
Store in a air tight container.