Onion finely chopped 1
Tomato finely chopped 1
Red chilli powder 1tsp
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder 1/4tsp
Dry coconut Powder 2-3 tsp
Ginger-Garlic paste 1tsp
Cilantro finely chopped 1-2tsp
Garam Masala powder 1/2tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan or vessel, fry cinnamon and cloves.
2. Add onion and fry until golden yellow color, add Ginger-Garlic paste and fry for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add tomato to that onion mixture and fry for few seconds, place the lid and cook for 1-2 minutes, stir in between.
4. Now add Shrimp and combined well with onion-tomato mixture and cover it and keep the stove on medium to low flame for 3-4minutes, stir occasionally.
5. Shrimp releases some water if not then add 1/2cup water and add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder mix well and cover it and cook for 4minutes.
6. Now add Garam masala powder, Dry coconut and stir well and keep it on low flame for 2-3minutes add cilantro mix well and remove from the flame.
7. Serve hot with Rice or with any special rice.