Cabbage finely chopped 1lb
Turmeric powder 1/2tsp
Mustard and cumin seeds 1/4tsp each
Green chilli 4
Salt to taste
Dry coconut powder 3tsp
Ginger root 1/2inch
1. Grind Green chilli, Salt, ginger, Dry coconut powder finely and keep a side.
2. Heat oil in a pan add mustard and cumin seeds let them crack, add Cabbage and stir well.
3. Keep the stove on low flame add turmeric powder and stir well.
4. Cook it for 5-6 minutes stir occasionally, then add grinded Green chilli, coconut mixture and combined well.
5. Now place the lid and cook it for 10 minutes stirring once a while.
6. Remove the lid and fry for 3-4 minutes or check cabbage cooked fully or not, its cooked then remove from the flame.
7. Serve hot with rice or with Chapati.