Shrimp 1/2 lb(i used frozen)
Salt to taste
Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder a pinch
Besan powder 2 tsp
Rice flour 1/2 tsp
Onion finely chopped 3tbsp
Ginger-garlic paste 1/2 tsp
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Coconut powder 2 tbsp
1. Take a mixing bowl, mix besan, rice flour, salt, turmeric and chilli powder, now add shrimp, shrimp has some moisture so no need of adding water, if needed then add 1-2 tsp water combine well and keep aside this shrimp mixture for 20 -30 minutes.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, fry shrimp on medium heat(for batch 6-7 shrimps, depend on pan size).
3. Check the shrimp cooked or not, once its done remove from pan, do the same for remaining, do not over fry.
4. Now in the same pan heat 2tsp oil fry onion till they changed color to light brown, add Ginger-garlic paste fry for few seconds or till the mixture leaves oil at sides.
5. Now add fried shrimps mix well and fry on medium flame for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add Coconut powder, Garam masala powder mix well and fry for 2 more minutes remove from heat and transfer it to serving bowl.
Spicy crispy coconut-shrimp is ready to serve...
Goes well with rice...