Potato cut into cubes 2cups
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder 1/4tsp
Red chilli powder 1/2tsp(adjust to your spice level)
Garlic cloves 2
Cumin seeds 1/2tsp
Curry leaves 10(optional)
1. Grind red chilli powder, garlic cloves, 1/4tsp cumin seeds as powder keep side(use this powder as chilli powder)
2. Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds fry for few seconds add curry leaves and fry.
3. Now add potato stir well fry for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add salt, turmeric powder mix well, cover and cook for 3 minutes stir in between.
5. Now Remove lid and stir nicely and add grinded chilli powder(step1) mix well.
6. Keep the flame in medium and fry till potato become soft and little crisp at edges.
7. Serve hot with rice combination of sambar/rasam/ any dal.