Puffed rice 4cups
jaggery 1 1/2cup
Cardamom powder 1/2tsp
1. Take thick-bottomed vessel or pan add jaggery and water on medium high heat.
2. Jaggery melts and begins to concentrate, stir it well, let it boil.
3. The jaggery syrup should be thick and sticky, to test the consistency, take cold water in a bowl or plate, and add few drops of jaggery syrup.
4. If the syrup can be rolled into a small ball shape in water then the syrup is ready.
5. Turn off the heat, add puffed rice,cardamom powder stir well, apply litttle ghee to your palms(or wet with little water) take around palm full of mixture press gently to shape into a ball.
do the same with the remaining mixture before it cools down completely.
Puffed rice laddu(borugu mudda) is ready to eat...