Tilapia fillets 3(make 6-8 pieces)
Onion finely chopped 1
Ginger -garlic paste 1tsp
Tomato finely chopped 1
Raw mango pieces 1/2cup
Tamarind extract 3tsp
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder 1 1/2tsp(adjust to your spice level)
Turmeric powder 1/2tsp
Fish masala powder 1/2tsp
Garam masala 1/4tsp
Coriander leaves finely chopped 2tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan or vessel fry cloves and cinnamon stick.
2. Add Onion fry till translucent, add ginger-garlic paste fry till the mixture leaves oil.
3. Now add tomato fry for 1minute, add fish pieces, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder,fish masala powder and mix well.
4. Cover with lid and keep the stove on medium flame for 2minutes.
5. Add Tamarind extract and 1cup water mix well and cook for 5-10 minutes.
6. Now add raw mango pieces mix well cook for 2minutes or until fish become soft.
7. Add garam masala powder, chopped coriander leaves mix well and wait for 1-2 minutes, remove from the stove.
Serve hot with rice....