Chicken boneless 1lb(clean and cut in to 1inch pieces)
Onion 1 finely chopped
curry leaves 10
Ginger-garlic paste 1tsp
Tomato 1 finely chopped
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder 1/2tsp
Red chilli powder 1 1/2tsp(adjust to your spice level)
Chicken masala powder 1tsp
Garam masala powder 1/4tsp
Dry coconut powder 2tsp
Coriander leaves finely chopped 1tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan fry cloves, cinnamon, cardamom for few seconds.
2. Add finely chopped onions, curry leaves and fry for 1 minute, add ginger-garlic paste mix well fry until it leaves oil.
3. Add tomato to onion mixture fry for 1 minute, add Chicken and stir well.
4. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes and remove lid stir well and add salt, turmeric, red chilli powder mix well and keep the stove on medium flame.
5. Don't add water, cover with lid chicken releases some water cook it in its own water until it becomes soft on medium to low flame stir in between.
6. Now add Chicken masala powder and garam masala powder combined well and fry on medium flame for 3minutes.
7. Finally add dry coconut powder, coriander leaves finely chopped and stir well fry for one minute remove from the stove.