Besan flour 1 1/2cup
Rice flour 1tbsp
Potato(Aloo) 1(cut into thin slices)
Salt to taste
Chilli powder 1/2tsp as per taste
Baking soda pinch
Cumin seeds 1/2tsp
Oil for deep fry
1. In a mixing bowl mix besan flour, rice flour, salt, chilli powder, baking soda, cumin seeds with a little amount of water.
2. Batter should not be too thick nor too thin.
3. Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
4. Dip the potato slice in batter, leave slowly in hot oil.
5. Fry till the bajji turn into golden yellow color on both sides.
6. Remove from flame, drain the excess oil.
7. Serve hot with ketchup or with chutney.