Carrots Grated 4
Salt to taste
Green chilli chopped 4
Ginger-garlic paste 1/2tsp
Onion chopped 1
Cinnamon stick 1inch
Bay leaves 1
Garam masala powder 1/2tsp
Coriander leaves chopped 2tsp
Curry leaves 10
1. Wash and cook rice with 2cups of water and 1tsp oil+little salt. Fluff with fork and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan fry cloves, cinnamon, bay leaves for few seconds add jeera and fry.
3. Add onions, curry leaves and green chilli fry for 1minute, add ginger-garlic paste fry until it leaves oil.
4. Add salt, turmeric powder mix well, add grated carrot mix well and fry for 2-3 minutes add garam masala powder combined well fry for couple of minutes, do not over cook.
5. Finally add Cooked rice and coriander leaves mix well keep it on low flame for 1 minute remove from the stove.