whole wheat flour 2cups
(Peel avocado and mash the flesh or cut lengthwise and scoop out the flesh)
Salt to taste
Cumin seeds 1tsp
1. In a mixing bowl take flour, salt, cumin seeds whisk well. Add mashed avocado, knead to a smooth dough with enough water.
2. Wet your palm with oil and knead the dough for 2 minutes, cover and let it sit for 20minutes.
3. Now divide the dough into small portions, take one dust it with flour flatten it with your palm.
4. Place it on rolling board, flat it by using rolling pin, if needed dust it with flour or with little oil.
5. Put it on hot tawa/skillet, once you observed little bubbles, flip parata and drizzle little oil fry both sides.
Repeat the same for remaining dough.
Super soft Avocado Parata is ready to serve.
Tastes good with Raita, Chutney or with any gravy.