Bitter gourd(kakara kayalu) peel, slice into rounds 1lb
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder 1tsp
Dry coconut Powder 3tsp
Garlic cloves 2
Cumin seeds (1/2+1/2)tsp
Mustard seeds 1/2tsp
Grind Red chilli powder,
Cumin seeds as powder and use it as chilli powder.
1. In a mixing bowl take bitter gourd slices, salt, turmeric powder mix well and keep a side.
2. Now Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds let them crack, add bitter gourd slices.
3. Mix well, cover with lid and cook for 5minutes on medium flame, stir occasionally.
4. Now remove lid, add chilli powder mix well and fry until it gets golden yellow color or bit crispy.
5. Add Dry coconut powder mix well and keep it on medium flame for 1-2 minutes remove from the stove.
Serve with rice & dal combination or with pappucharu, Curd rice.......