Thotakoora 1bunch(Cleaned and chopped)
Green chilli chopped 3
Tomato chopped 1/2
Salt to taste
Turrmeric powder 1/4tsp
Red chilli powder 1/2tsp
Dry coconut powder 1tsp
Mustard, cumin seeds 1/2tsp
Urad dal, channa dal 1/2tsp
Curry leaves 1stalk
Garlic cloves chopped 3
1. Heat oil in a pan, fry popu items one by one, now add chopped onion fry till translucent.
2. Add green chilli, Thotakoora mix well and keep it on medium flame cover and cook.
3. After 2minutes remove lid, add tomato mix well, keep it on medium to low flame for 5 minutes, stir occasionally.
4. Now add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder mix well and fry till thotakoora becomes soft and well cooked.
5. Finally add dry coconut powder mix well and keep it on stove for two more minutes on low, remove from the stove.
Serve hot with rice or with chapathi, roti....