Green chilli 6(adjust)
Salt to taste
Tamarind juice1/2 tsp
Garlic(Velluli) 3-4 cloves
Mustard seeds(avaalu) 1/4tsp
Cumin seeds(Jeera) 1/2 tsp
Urad dal(minapappu) 1/2 tsp
Channa dal(Senaga pappu) 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves 10
1.Wash Tindora, cut into small peices, Slit green chilli and keep aside.
2. Heat 1tsp oil in a pan and fry Tindora until it become soft, it will take more than 5minutes.
3. Fry green chilli in the same pan, cool completely.
4. Now Grind tindora, green chillies, tamarind, salt and 1 garlic clove. Don't Grind it as a soft paste, just grind few seconds.
5. Then heat 2tsp oil in a pan add mustard seeds let them crack, add jeera, urad dal, channa dal fry until they get light red color, then add mashed garlic, and curry leaves fry for few seconds.
6. Add this poppu to pachadi, mix it well and fry for 1 minute in low flame remove from the flame.
7. Serve with Rice or with Dosa.