Tindora(donda kayalu)1/4kg washed and finely chopped
Onion finely chopped 1/4cup
Green chillies 4
Dry coconut 2"pc(Powder 2tsp)
White Sesame seeds (roasted) 2tsp
Garlic cloves 2
Turmeric powder 1/4tsp
Salt to taste
Mustard, cumin seeds 1/2tsp
Curry leaves 10
1. Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds let them pop, now add onion and curry leaves fry for 1 minute on medium flame.
2. Now add chopped tindora mix well and fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add salt, turmeric powder mix well, cover and cook it on low flame till tindora becomes soft, stir occasionally.
4. Mean while Grind green chilli, roasted sesame seeds, coconut , garlic as a coarse powder and keep aside.
5. Now remove the lid, add green chilli-sesame seeds mixture mix well.
6. Fry for 5-10 minutes on low flame and remove from flame.
Serve hot with rice...