Puffed Rice(Borugulu/Maramaralu) 5cups
Tamarind small lemon size (soak and extract the juice)
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder 1/4tsp
Onion small finely chopped 1(optional)
Green chilli chopped 2-3
Mustard seeds 1/2tsp
Cumin seeds 1/2tsp
Urad dal 1/2tsp
Channa dal 1/2tsp
Curry leaves 10
1. Soak the puffed rice in water for 2-5minutes and drain it to remove excess water keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a wide pan and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds fry for few seconds, add urad dal, channa dal fry till they get red color.
3. Add onion, green chilli, curry leaves and hing fry for 1-2minute.
4. Now add tamarind extract, salt, turmeric powder and mix well, fry the mixture till oil comes out.
5. Now add soaked puffed rice(maramaralu) mix well,cook it on medium flame for 2 minutes and remove from the stove.
6. Serve hot.
note: If u want add fried peanuts.