Rice 2cups(Wash and soak for 1/2hr)
Potato cut into cubes 1cup
Soya chunks 1cup
Onion chopped 1/2cup
Green chilli paste 1tsp
Ginger- garlic paste 1tsp
Coriander cumin powder 1tsp
Cumin seeds 1tsp
Salt to taste
Cinnamon stick 1/2"pc
Bay leave 1
Cilantro(coriander leaves) 2tbsp
Garam masala 1/2tsp
Cashew nuts 3tbsp
1. Soak soya chunks in hot water, squeeze off the excess water, wash with cold water and squeeze the excess water, keep a side.
2. Heat oil in a Pressure cooker pan, fry bay leave, cloves, cinnamon and cumin seeds.
3. Now add cashew nuts fry for few seconds, now add chopped onion fry till they turn light brown color, add ginger garlic paste, mix well and fry till it leaves oil.
4. Now add Green chilli paste, fry for few seconds, add potato cubes and soya chunks mix with onion mixture fry for 1 minute.
5. Add coriander-cumin powder, salt mix well and fry for few seconds, add yogurt cover and cook for 1-2 minutes, finally add garam masala powder mix well.
6. Add soaked rice along with 3cups of water combine well pressure cook for 2-3 whistles, remove from heat.
Wait for 15-20 minutes open the lid garnish with cilantro serve with any raita.