Tofu 1/2lb(cut into cubes)
Onion finely chopped 1
Tomato paste 1cup(tomato 2)
Green chilli(sliced) 2
Ginger-Garlic paste 1/2tsp
Cinnamon stick 1"pc
Bay leave 1
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder 1/2tsp
Turmeric powder 1/4tsp
Garam masala powder 1/2tsp
Coriander powder 1tsp
Cumin powder 1/2tsp
Coriander leaves chopped 1tbsp
1. Heat oil in a pan fry tofu on medium heat for 3-5 minutes and keep aside.
2. Same pan add 1 tsp oil, fry cloves,cinnamon, cardamom, bay leave.
3. Add onion, green chilli fry for 1 minute, add ginger-garlic paste fry until raw smell leaves the mixture.
4. Now add tomato paste mix well and cook.
5. Add Salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, Coriander powder, cumin powder mix well and cook on medium flame. Add one cup water mix well, allow it to boil.
6. Now add fried tofu to tomato mixture, mix well and cook on medium flame for 3-5 minutes.
7. Add garam masala combine well, finally add chopped coriander leaves remove from the stove.
Tofu masala is ready to serve....
goes well with Chapathi, Parata, Roti.....